- Microsoft Exchange on-premises –Your business success relies on technology solutions that make your users more productive. With Exchange Server you can cost effectively provide your users the freedom to securely access all of their communications – e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more—from virtually any platform, Web-browser, or device to get more done wherever they are.
- Microsoft Exchange in Cloud – Avoid costly server upgrades and eliminate day-to-day maintenance by moving to Microsoft Office 365. It is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office applications with business email, shared calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, and file sharing.
- Microsoft Exchange Hybrid Solution: A hybrid deployment offers organizations the ability to extend the feature-rich experience and administrative control they have with their existing on-premises Microsoft Exchange organization to the cloud. A hybrid deployment provides the seamless look and feel of a single Exchange organization between an on-premises Exchange Server organization and Exchange Online Preview in Microsoft Office 365.
- Google Apps – With Google Apps, all your work is automatically saved in the cloud. You’ll have access to your email, calendar, documents, and sites and be able to work securely, no matter where you are in the world and what device you’re on. For your business, this means every employee and everyone you work with can be productive from anywhere, using any device with an Internet connection.
E-mail plays a critical role in all aspects of business today. It’s perhaps your most important IT solution, and investment.
Whether you’re looking to wean yourself off a POP3 server, subscribe to cloud-based services like Gmail, implement Microsoft Exchange 2010, or simply receive support for Microsoft Exchange 2003, V&C Solutions is the ideal partner. We help Bay Area businesses, from San Jose to San Francisco, construct new e-mail solutions or maintain and upgrade their existing e-mail infrastructure.
Rather than just providing standalone recommendations, we work with you and all key members of your business to determine your specific e-mail requirements. We explain the different benefits and costs associated with each new solution we propose. We don’t favor any one offering; we critically examine your business, the best practices of your team, your organization’s behavior, and make highly considered recommendations from there.
If we choose to migrate your e-mail data to a new server environment, you can rest assured that your old information will be transferred effectively and that your new e-mail system will operate efficiently after the switch. We’re also very cognizant of the impact downtime can have on your business, and in most cases, we’re able to perform e-mail migrations over the weekend and after hours to ensure that you don’t loose any productivity.
Microsoft Exchange’s biggest advantage over older technologies, like POP and IMAP, is that your e-mail, calendar and contact information is the same on all devices you use to access it. This means mail sent from your mobile phone shows up in the Sent folder in Outlook or Entourage.
Hosting your own e-mail solution means you control its physical location. Hosting it on your own server is helpful for a variety of reasons:
- Because outside vendors don’t need to be involved, hosting your own solution gives your IT service provider more control in tracking down and resolving issues quickly.
- Inter-office e-mail does not consume your internet bandwidth so you receive less traffic on your internet connection from all the e-mails between employees
- You’re able to back up and recover e-mail data on your own terms and in accordance with your own internal policies. This is particularly important for professional service businesses that must comply with industry and government regulations.
- You can work with your IT service provider to create flexible e-mail policies, like how often people will archive, size of mailbox and so on, to best suit your specific business needs.
- Your IT service provider can provide you with search results across all employees. For example, when you are searching for all email communications to/from a specific client to across all of your employees.
With the correct set up, the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook and Entourage and all smartphone e-mail applications allow for secure connection to your e-mail from anywhere. If you don’t have access to your computer or mobile device, most e-mail systems also allow for browser- or Internet-based connections called webmail.
Using a cloud-based e-mail solution offers a variety of benefits:
- It lowers your upfront costs.
- It lowers your ongoing maintenance costs.
- Availability of data is not tied to physical factors, such as power and Internet access at your location. So if the power goes out, for example, your e-mail server is unaffected.
- Cloud-based solutions offer improved scalability for growing businesses.
With the correct set up, the connection between your computer and mobile device should always be secure. All the e-mail technologies can leverage SSL, the same technology used to secure websites, like those used for online banking.
Much more than just email
Microsoft® Exchange can help you drive your business forward by staying organized and working more effectively with colleagues, partners, and customers.
Microsoft Exchange delivers rich tools that can add real value to your business, at prices to meet different budget levels. Now is the time to:
- • Simplify the way you manage your email, contacts, and calendar.
- • Stay connected on the go with access to your email, contacts, and calendar from your phone, PC, and browser.
- • Worry less about security with world-class protection from viruses and spam email.
You can get Microsoft Exchange for your business by either subscribing to it online or installing it on your own server. Please contact V&C Solutions, and we’ll tell you about the Exchange packages designed for different budget levels.
Microsoft Exchange provides businesses with email, calendar, and contacts on the PC, phone and browser, so employees can stay connected and in sync.
Managing Exchange servers and reducing SPAM is one of our specialties. With the help of our trusted technology partners Barracuda Networks, we are able to eliminate SPAM.
The example below shows the amount of spam that one of our clients was receiving before we put our custom SPAM filter in place. As you can see, we’re now catching a little over 8,000 messages that used to end up in mailboxes.